In preparation of MLSB 2009, Slovenia we are making a new release of Java-ML available. In the past few months we have added a number of improvements that we make available in this release.
- Redesign of subsampling in Java-ML, see the API for some details.
- Bug fixes to a number of algorithms.
- Added more tests to prevent bug regression
- Improved documentation of a number of classes
- Upgraded to the latest version of libsvm and improved the wrapper significantly, you can now access a lot more functionality from the wrapper.
- Upgraded to commons-math-1.2
- Weka attribute selection wrapper, contributed by Irwan Krishna, thanks again!